Charlie Wilsons War - This is Hollywood - Check facts u self

Expose the abuse of the privately owned global ´police force´ / killing squads go from bad to worse

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Charlie Wilsons War - This is Hollywood - Check facts u self

Post by PaCmAn »

Charlie Wilsons War

PaCmAns NOTE: I haven´t seen this movie, but since its a hollywood production I wouldn´t give it much credit my self. But please check out the real background for the theme of this movie !!! It has EVERYTHING to do with the new world order elite and there plans for a 80-90% population reduction world wide.

I am sick and tired of people who without even looking at the evidence just say they doesn´t "believe" it. Just think for a second out there; Do you REALLY then "believe" that a world ARMY is created in order to restore "order out of chaos" for the sake of PEACE? Thats just as stupid to "believe" in Bush, Blair, Gordon Brown etc. etc. etc. when they keep saying: "WAR IS PEACE: WE HAVE TO CREATE THE WARS, IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH EVERLASTING PEACE".

If you buy into this fraud, YOU are the one with the problem very soon when your small world collaps all around you and can´t understand what just happened.

link:

PaCmAns Description:

- This is Hollywood - Check out the facts for your selfs please:

Charlie Wilson's War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- ALL VERY WELL DOCUMENTED
- ALL MAINSTREAM NEWS BACK THEN
- JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE I POST AT THIS FORUM !!!!

YOU CAN ONLY ATTACK, BUT MY INFORMATION REMAIN THE SAME- AND THAT IS THE FACTS !

You can run, but you can NOT hide forever:

The terrorists are NOT who you think they are:
Secret Service create the terror, to bring in the new world order
- NO TO GLOBAL DICTATORSHIP !!!!

You can wait for them to get you, OR you can help us expose them...

Online book:

Charlie Wilson's War by George Crile
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------