TERROR STORM + SECOND EDITION - NEW HIGH QUALLITY VERSION

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:36 pm

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Terrorstorm - SECOND EDITION
link:

https://youtu.be/pr-mT6co2a8

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

This is Alex Jones' explosive new movie exposing both 7/7 and 9/11 as False Flag Self Inflicted Attacks as well as providing historical background on such events as well as an overall view of our current state of erroded rights and freedoms.

If you like this, you should go to http://www.infowars.com or http://www.prisonplanet.com and purchase the video as well as some of their other great material.
---

"TerrorStorm sets a new standard in documentary filmmaking. Alex Jones knocks it out of the park yet again."
-Dylan Avery, Director, "Loose Change"

"TerrorStorm is the DVD of The Resistance!" - Kurt Nimmo, Syndicated Columnist

This is the final version of TERRORSTORM which includes extra footage from the American Scholars Symposium

The terrorists aren´t who you think they are.

Throughout history, criminal elements inside governments have carried out terror attacks against their own populations as a pretext to enslave them. TerrorStorm reveals how, in the last hundred years, Western leaders have repeatedly murdered their own citizens while posing as their saviors.
In TerrorStorm you will discover that September 11th, the attacks of 7/7 in London, and many other terrorist events were self-inflicted wounds. You will witness British Special Forces troops caught in the act of staging terror attacks in Iraq and see official US government documents laying out plans to hijack passenger planes by remote control. You will learn how the Reichstag fire, the Gulf of Tonkin, and the US-backed Iranian coup of 1953 are all interconnected false-flag terror events.
This powerful documentary explores the mindset of the average brainwashed Westerner. It delves deeply in to the systems of control which have been scientifically-crafted to imprison their minds and keep their eyes closed to the realities of the world around them.
Special Features

- Over an hour of the most powerful moments from the historic 9/11 & The Neo-Con Agenda Symposium in Los Angeles, California featuring speeches and commentary by world-renowned experts who expose 9/11 as an inside job including:
BYU Physics Professor Steven E. Jones
Actor and Activist Charlie Sheen
StarWars Program progenitor Lt. Col. Bob Bowman
Filmmaker Alex Jones
9/11 Scholars for Truth Founder James Fetzer
Terrorism Expert and Historian Webster G. Tarpley
- Trailers from other Alex Jones documentary films
- Music by A Scanner Darkly's Graham Reynolds

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:14 am, edited 22 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eindringling

Re: TERROR STORM - Alex Jones

Post by Eindringling » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:23 am

I see that you liked the movie :)

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:26 pm

Eindringling wrote:I see that you liked the movie :)
To expose goverment sponsered terrorisme, this film is one of the best... so far:

MORE TO COME - VERY SOON !!!

They are ALL working on new movies, radio shows, hell even featured movies from hollywood them selfs !!!

I think this is going to go fast now !!!

---

I just had to put this quote in here, because I think its VERY well written and from RIN.ru ;-):
quote wrote:Bush is an idiot and a puppet. He does not have any real power, US presidents are not elected, they are selected. Bush only did what goverments around the world has always done, and that is creating there own enemy so they know that the threats are not real, in order to scare a potential real enemy from attacking them first plus its a good way to carry out already planed wars against other suveran nations that the us population would never agree to offer there sons and daughters lifes for otherwise.

99% of all terror is staged by countries own goverments against there own population in order to mass control them, reduce there numbers, enslave them and gain more power and control. This is properly one of the best movies about how this is done http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... orm+deluxe and you better belive it, that Bush is no different than the rest of them.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:31 am

review very well and im interesting to see it wen i get the time :D

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:44 pm

Topic updated:

FULL TORRENT DVD VERSION (4.11 GB):

link:

---

Rayman161

Post by Rayman161 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:45 pm

very good information but a bit boring well its his best work i think :roll:

but i like it

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:57 pm

Rayman161 wrote:very good information but a bit boring well its his best work i think :roll:

but i like it
his best work? LOL, no no no no... I just think TERRORSTORM are a good one for people who are NEW to all of this !!!

Alex Jones Movies For Download:
http://www.lastingnetworks.com/alex/

THEY ARE ALL IMPORTANT, all what... 15? 25? 35 movies- all in all?

Levi

The frightening trueth of the trueth

Post by Levi » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:19 am

Look Im not saying that I now the trueth but I certanly have a good idea of the extent of curuption and lies perpetrated by our frendly naborhood corprate dictatorship. But you see the truely frightening thing is that I am not alone. In fact I would venture to say that the vast majority of westerners have atleast some degree of knoledg conserning the dark trueth that lies just beneath the serface of our corupt little society. That is in my opinion the most frightening aspect of this little feasco. Like that Lenard Coan song, everybody nows that the dice are loaded. You see people really just dont give a fucking shit as long as they get to have cheesbergers at macdonalds and a fancy car. Mikel More prooved that point. Ferenhight 911 was distebing because it somewhat told the trueth but failed to change anything. As long as people are being taken care of and benefiting from corprat rule they realy dont give a fuck, and that, in my opinion is what is truely frightening about western culture.
ps as always sorry for the shit spelling

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:58 pm

"Ferenhight 911 was distebing because it somewhat told the trueth but failed to change anything."

That movie was SPONSORED BY BUSH HIM SELF, and thats a fact !!!!

It was a total political white wash where 2+2 = 3 insted of 4... Its a LIE, because the "truth" in that movie is put out to people in the form of SPIN = "Ohhh, bush is just stupid, he didn?t know, they are just all ignorant... bla bla bla" and wasn?t allowed by the white house to talk about Norad standing down, the no shoot down policy from Dick Cheney, the drills on the exacte same time, same place and even of the exacte same event that happened.

Michael Moore is a hore, a paid for nazi "get along" guy, who needs to be exposed for who he really is and who his friends really are. If you are going to do something you KNOW people are going to be angry about, make sure that the FIRST one that criticize you is the one who do it the LOUDEST, in the most ANGRY manor, and then when the population has been split into 2 sections, you just turn down the volume of your own, controlled "opposition" down again....

Its ALL a VERY WELL TESTED and PRACTICED SYSTEM that has ALWAYS worked just fine in the past on the populations world wide- but these days people ARE beginning to wake up to this and ARE getting more and more aware of how this western, nazi / suncult system REALLY works...

MY, REAL concern is this: IS IT ALREADY TOO LATE TO CHANGE THIS NOW ?????

m007850

Post by m007850 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:21 pm

Here's another torrent with more seeders..

Alex Jones - Terrorstorm (DVD) (2006) FINAL Edition

http://www.snarf-it.org/downloadTorrent ... al.torrent

Well I think this isn't the same torrent as the one above :P

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:47 pm

m007850 wrote:Here's another torrent with more seeders..

final edition? Cool !!!! This just came out, so I did?nt knew it was already on torrent. nice find.

m007850

Post by m007850 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:54 pm

Killerkirb

Post by Killerkirb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:47 am

Urg, I can't believe the whole world... 'Just don't care' about this situation.
The most powerfull group of person in the world, that can litterly change the world as we know it, and might even do it, AND has played with lives of millions, and people in the world just don't care.
I swear, who ever is behind this all, they're really good, not flawlessly, but still good enough to keep the majority of the world in the palm of his/her/their hands.

InvaderDib

Post by InvaderDib » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:23 am

Killerkirb wrote:Urg, I can't believe the whole world... 'Just don't care' about this situation.
The most powerfull group of person in the world, that can litterly change the world as we know it, and might even do it, AND has played with lives of millions, and people in the world just don't care.
I swear, who ever is behind this all, they're really good, not flawlessly, but still good enough to keep the majority of the world in the palm of his/her/their hands.
The bad thing about it is that its a GROUP of people doing it, more like 12 different FAMILIES for the past hundreds of years just waiting to control us, "lead" us, into a world. A world of their making.

And it aint going to be good for us......

crackknee

hi

Post by crackknee » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:10 pm

i know this may sound like spamming... :?

hi im pretty new to this stuff, i joined pacmans forum ages ago for the pacsteam project
but ive just looked at all of this stuff about new world order and it all sounds true
but i dont quite understand it all and i would be really greatful if someone would explain
it to me on MSN about it all. thanks :D

my address = revolucionn@hotmail.com

Death_To_The_NWO

Post by Death_To_The_NWO » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:03 am

PaCmAn wrote:
m007850 wrote:Here's another torrent with more seeders..

final edition? Cool !!!! This just came out, so I did?nt knew it was already on torrent. nice find.
No, that "Final Edition" is NOT the new edition of Terrorstorm...

When Terrorstorm was released back in 2006, Alex Jones first made a rough edit of the movie and put it out online, THEN he released a "Final Edition" a few weeks after..

for example... here's the 2006 Final Edition: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3530816/

here's the NEW version, the 2007 Terrorstorm: http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3800649/

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:55 am

Death_To_The_NWO : It WAS the latest at the time... check the topic, its posted first time when terrorstorm came out the first time ;-)

Its a very old topic, but very important too.

The final edition posted at first post, is the latest.

Death_To_The_NWO

Post by Death_To_The_NWO » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:24 am

damn, i normally look at the dates on forums but i totally forgot about it when i wrote that thing... strange :shock:

demow12

Post by demow12 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:28 pm

iam watching this atm and its very interesting,this has to be true! and nobody has done anything about it.
ive posted this on my gaming forum Onrpg.com/boards hopefully the guys over there watch it also.
:D

sgae

Post by sgae » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm

downloading the movie, i want to watch the world corruption :evil: