IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:32 pm

Image

IllumiNAZI
- sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber



https://youtu.be/iKv4peWYWrk

1 hr 22 min 55 sec

sieg heil and welcome to the new world order, the collection
of the old orders of death getting together to kill us ! Enjoy !

---
Last edited by PaCmAn on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheImmortal

Post by TheImmortal » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:17 am

sorry for the spam but its called sieg heil (i'm from germany)

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:35 am

TheImmortal wrote:sorry for the spam but its called sieg heil (i'm from germany)
Its not spam, and thank you for the correction.

I don?t speak German and only barely english, but it doesn?t matter because I have some pretty important ?secrets? to let you guys in on, and its not a pretty picture.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOT

Post by DOT » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:40 am

how came adolf hitler was so cruel?

oh and one thing more the wtc plane attack was by cia or osama george bush

and why they killed saddam hussein?

Jacob

Post by Jacob » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:10 pm

DOT, dont reinvent the wheel, saddam husein did a gas atack on a village killing thousands of people.
oh and again, bush did not take down the wtc, thank you.
Ran out of warnings for spamming - now added to the spambot list:

jacob
77.162.57.173
jacob-sijsma@hotmail.com

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:36 pm

Jacob wrote:DOT, dont reinvent the wheel, saddam husein did a gas atack on a village killing thousands of people.
oh and again, bush did not take down the wtc, thank you.
I warned you so many times, and now you have to go:
******************************************

Do NOT post propaganda and lies at MY forum !!!! I don´t know if you are just a stupid moron, stupid kid or someone who really believe in all kind of shit you think you know from you TV or what ever.

But as said: I have warned you seval times in here from posting your own ideas and bullshit, because this forum is about the FACTS:

Bush is a puppet, the shadowgovernment of the world were behind the attacks on the WTC, just like FBI and CIA admits that they were behind the 1993 attack.

Saddam was a puppet for the new world order, he was a 33d. freemason but didn´t wanted Iraq to be "globalized", and that was the new world orders biggest problem with him; NOT the oil.

Besides: Saddam did NOT just gas anyone; It was a CIA war against Iran, and it was CIA that gassed the Kurds with German gas and French helicopters and fighterplans. They then made Saddam agree to "take the glory" of these attacks, in order for the population to fear him some more and make them submit to his regime, but just like the Bin Ladens interview right after 9/11: They knew NOTHING about the attacks, until after the fact !!!!

I am not saying that Saddam is a good guy eighter, because the CIA kidnapped him at the age of 18 and put him through torture, mindcontrol and all kinds of other nasty things, before they placed him as dictator of Iraq where the first thing he personally did was to blew the heads of all his uncles who disagreed with him, because they couldn?t believe what Saddam had become.

GROW UP, STUDY THE FACTS AND DO NOT COME BACK IN HERE WITH ALL YOUR CRAP !!!!

Its not a discussion when you dont know anything and just keep posting the opposite of what all the FACTS shows, and I will not allow this to continue !!!!
Last edited by PaCmAn on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOT

Post by DOT » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:03 pm

Jacob wrote:DOT, dont reinvent the wheel, saddam husein did a gas atack on a village killing thousands of people.
oh and again, bush did not take down the wtc, thank you.
Ran out of warnings for spamming - now added to the spambot list:

jacob
77.162.57.173
jacob-sijsma@hotmail.com
i dont belive on you crappy propaganda just do some crap in my head guy
you trick dont work on me

plasterdat

Post by plasterdat » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:20 pm

lol with all that stuff u said immortal technique keeps making more sense to me now. i mean the 9/11 facts r hard to ignore. jews laughing wen it blew up the building goin down in such a way that it was impossible that a plane blew it up. neways i was knew it was a bunch of bullshit wen i saw loose change. and all those clubs evrywhere such as the lions club or rotary club bullshit the ppl by sayin theyre helping mankind. and then u have the human mind control projects by CIA such as ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIrd, CHATTER, and of course the most infamous one, MK-Ultra that make this even more a of a sad situation in this world

plasterdat

Post by plasterdat » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:22 pm

america is so fuckin brainwashed with hollywood and all that other bs that dont have half a clue wtf is going on. sometimes i think hollywood is a brain control in itslef. its time to stop watching movies and downloading porn Ppl. its time to get up and see the fuckin truth staring out at u from the mirror

Its the illuminati got my mind soul and my body
Secret society tryina keep a "eye" on me

eye (wink wink)

sry bout double post ill edit next time :roll:
Last edited by plasterdat on Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 pm

Please do NOT double post in here !!!!

but you are right about Hollywood: They are the latest extension of the old wizards working for corrupt governments in order to make the population submit. These wizards came out of the hollow-wood during graduation, and holly-wood is nothing but these "magic" wizards, working for the globalists, supporting there plan of a world wide, hi-tech dictatorship.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
PacSteamAssistant
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:55 am
Contact:

Post by PacSteamAssistant » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:30 am

World War II, in my opinion, was the most awful event in world history, because of the most of 1,000,000+ lives, the gas chamber is an ultimate fatal torture device, and this world is just fucked up so bad. Just when I found out about PacSteam around 2006, I was interested in the pacsteam project more, but I haven't been focused on main events. I really didn't believe it when I first discovered the present-future news, but now I'm a little more into these important events, scams, and other miscellaneous things than the pacsteam project.

"ultimate fatal torture device"- basically the death machine IMO.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 am

PacSteamAssistant : I have known about the new world order, been going to conferences about it etc. etc. since I was about 7 1/2 year with my dad.

He was very much into the Israeli and Palestinian conflict, and was very aware of the fact that Mossad created the terror in order to have the excuse to occupy the west bank and suppress the population of Palestine with force.

What really made me get to the streets and tell everyone everywhere about the new world was right after september 11. because thats when I found out that I was going to be a father my self. I never wanted children at all, not that I don?t love children, I used to work with them all the time, but since I knew about how the world really works I knew that I wasn?t going to be happy about it unless some miracle happened.

9/11 is VERY important to everyone living in the west, because thats EXACTLY what the globalists want to use EVERYWHERE in order to reduce the population on earth with 80-90% total.

This is NOT a joke, these numbers is NOT random, these numbers are the ones popping up EVERYWHERE when it comes to the elite of the world; Books, documents, U.N.?s reports, speeches, conferences, Bilderberg and CFR meetings, Bohemian grove etc. etc.: ALL they talk about, ALL they live and breath for is PUBLICLY TO KILL THE POPULATION IN AN ORDERLY FASHION !!!!!

What really pisses me off about this, is that the TV "news", all the stupid "journalists" working for them do not understand that it is also them and THERE children that the globalists want to force vaccinate with mercury and cancer virus after the next big "terror" event, making them sterile, braindamage them and last but not least, just plain and simple kill them.

What the hell are they thinking? Do they really think that they are something special, that if they just go along everything will be just fine? IT WONT, and history shows this VERY clearly.

Just think about all the nice, law binding citizens of Germany before ww2... They wasn?t a bad population, quite the opposit; They just had a blind faith in there newly elected government. Hitler wasn?t a dictator, he was elected because the german people were convinced that he would help them out and create a better world, as long as they just supported there leader no matter what.

This is EXACTLY what we see is happening again, not just at the US, but all over the west:

The population is blinded by the illusion of "democracy", and can?t even see the physical and mental prison that is going up all around them. I am sure many will even believe its for there own good when they are pushed into the showers at one of the F.E.M.A. camps build in the thousands all over the world now.

Well, they are going to be VERY surprised when they realize that it is NOT water that is about to come out of the showerheads, but deadly gas !!!!

And then it wont matter if you were the weather man, a brainwashed journalist or even a news ankerman: WE HAVE ALL BEEN TARGETED FOR EXTERMINATION, if you "believe" it or not.

. . . And if you out there who are reading this do not "believe" it, I will strongly surgest that you begin to study the FACTS !!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JDMT

Post by JDMT » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:51 pm

Is there no way of stopping this?(I know this is kind of a repeat of what I said last night, but I really don't understand what you said as a reply to that post.)
PS: Did you know Coca-Cola is in on this?

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:14 pm

JDMT wrote:Is there no way of stopping this?(I know this is kind of a repeat of what I said last night, but I really don't understand what you said as a reply to that post.)
PS: Did you know Coca-Cola is in on this?

Spread the knowledge, post on blogs, spam the "news" sites, warn people and they will wake up... And yes I know that Coca-Cola is bad, all the multinational companies are because they are all controled from the top by a very few people.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JDMT

Post by JDMT » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:20 pm

I really don't understand how that will help, but I'll try.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:30 pm

JDMT wrote:I really don't understand how that will help, but I'll try.
It?s called BRAINWASHING and MIND CONTROL, and most people are following the stream eighter because of fear or because of ignorance, but eighter way: When confronted with the truth and begin to look into these things, they WILL wake up and they WILL begin to inform others !!!!!

I am not kidding: I keep writing letters to news medias, presidents, prime ministers, congress men, priests etc. etc. etc. and I am telling you: First they MIGHT just laugh at you, but if you do not stop, they will eventually look into at least some aspect of what you say, and they will stop believing and start KNOWING, and this will lead to victory !!!

But here is the catch: WE got to do it, because your TV will NOT do it for you, I can promis you this much !!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
PacSteamAssistant
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:55 am
Contact:

Post by PacSteamAssistant » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:46 pm

Basically what you're saying is... all these events were setup from a hidden world-wide group that we will never know about, or hopefully will, and they are traitors all over the continent, maybe the whole globe, that care nonetheless about the community otherwise. Man, this is heavy.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:51 pm

PacSteamAssistant wrote:Basically what you're saying is... all these events were setup from a hidden world-wide group that we will never know about, or hopefully will, and they are traitors all over the continent, maybe the whole globe, that care nonetheless about the community otherwise. Man, this is heavy.
Ofcourse you are able to know about them, because they are the same groups that created ww1, ww2, the french revolution etc. etc. and basicly they are the Freemasons spread out into other "sub" groups of the orders of death like CFR, Bilderberg Groupe, U.N., The Trilateral Commission, E.U., Bohemian grove club and so on.

I have looked into pretty much all of these groups, but you just take your pick, because they are all promoting the same idears, and if you know what the Nazi ?political? party was all about, you already know what these groups are all about too: POPULATION REDUCTION and COMPLETE CONTROL, because they all come out of the satanic, Freemasonic religion !!!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JDMT

Post by JDMT » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:27 pm

When we've won what happens to the Elite that lost?

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5203
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:07 pm

JDMT wrote:When we've won what happens to the Elite that lost?
Hopefully a new Nuremberg process - But this time a FAIR one where the TOP of the elite is on trail !!!! This is MY personal goal in all of this.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests