This forum is FREE - Please support by a small donation!

Talk about anything here.

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

This forum is FREE - Please support by a small donation!

Post by PaCmAn »

This forum is FREE
- Please support by a small donation!

STATEMENT:

This forum is a FREE information forum that the entire world can registrer at and use without any cost what so ever, and we would like to keep it this way.

TOPIC REQUEST EXPLAINED:

I have decided to be independent from now on so I don´t have to rely on free hosting or someone else to update the forum in order to prevent hackers from taking the site down etc. but in order to do this I need the users of the forums help from now on in order to keep the pacsteam site up and running.

The PacSteam forum have been online since 2003 now, but due to all the hacking attacks we had to jump around for years from one host to another.

The reason for this topic is that a host like this cost money to keep online, and since I have always refused to put ads and commercials on this site, unfortunately I have now reached the point where I have to begin asking the users to donate what ever you can, in order to keep the pacman.pt.vu forum alive and online.

Thank you all very much for your understanding, and thank you for helping us prevent a "page not found" when people search for PacSteam in the future.

( http://tinyurl.com/nuddee )

CURRENT AMOUNT NEEDED: 47£ (GBP) To keep this site up and running
(NOTE: Saldo will be edited everytime someone donate)

To find out how much you are going to donate in your own currency, you can use this Universal Currency Converter (click Here)

ALL DONATIONS WILL GO 100% TO PAY FOR THIS FORUM !!!!

Please check out the new main forum, enjoy -and donate a little once in a while if you can.

---

IMPORTANT:

PLEASE post here when you donate because I just missed a 2£ donation because I didn't check my paypal account for 30 days. I will be better to check it in the future, but just please also post here if / WHEN you donate :P

---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe

EEMUMAN

Re: This forum is NOT free - Please support by a small donation!

Post by EEMUMAN »

I'm glad that you've worked so hard for this site, this project, and everything that this site has.

I think that it would be a perfect time to pay back for PaCmAn for doing all this stuff for FREE!
Now in my situation I don't have more than few cent's on my bank account, so I don't currently have any money to donate, I will if I get some!

Please help PaCmAn to keep this site alive!

I've been a member from year 2007(?), and I remember the crisis that we all had there, but we could live through it, so why not this!

Also I don't remember in which year I joined, but I think that it was in 2007 :P.

PaCmAn

Re: This forum is NOT free - Please support by a small donation!

Post by PaCmAn »

Thank you EeMuMaN, I actually just donated a little my self here.

Btw: The links in your signature need to be "www.pacsteam" otherwise they wont work / people have to login again ;-)
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe

SourceRadio

Re: This forum is FREE - Please support by a small donation!

Post by SourceRadio »

Sorry PaCmAn

my PayPal don't work i don't why but i have now 2 Accounts and i never recive the Money.
I have enter all Information to PayPal but it don't works.I'm waiting now over 1 week for 28 $.
And this Problem is at all my Accounts and i have 2 Accounts.

EEMUMAN

Post by EEMUMAN »

How's the donation thing going? You've got anything yet? :P

Also could someone tell me some useful links to add into my signature.

ALSO PEOPLE! REMEMBER TO DONATE! THIS WAY YOU WILL KEEP PACSTEAM PROJECT FREE, AND THERE WILL BE SUPPORT ALL THE TIME!

DON'T LET PACSTEAM PROJECT DIE AFTER 6 YEARS OF DEVELOPEMENT!

peterspliid

Post by peterspliid »

Hello Packman.

I have a small business where I resell dreamhost packages. Dreamhost is a very popular (paid) webhost that was formed in 1991, and is now one of the leading webhosters. They basically offer everything with no limits whatsoever, such as Space, Bandwidth, MySQL Servers, mail accounts, etc. A full list can be found here: http://dreamhost.com/hosting.html

If you're interested in a package (free of course) or need further details, please contact me. Please notice that this donation is only given to this pacman forum, and not individuals.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

peterspliid wrote:Hello Packman.

I have a small business where I resell dreamhost packages. Dreamhost is a very popular (paid) webhost that was formed in 1991, and is now one of the leading webhosters. They basically offer everything with no limits whatsoever, such as Space, Bandwidth, MySQL Servers, mail accounts, etc. A full list can be found here: http://dreamhost.com/hosting.html

If you're interested in a package (free of course) or need further details, please contact me. Please notice that this donation is only given to this pacman forum, and not individuals.
Sounds very nice, thank you. And yes: I am very intrested !!! The current host here is paid for a year now by me, but I would very much like to keep it as a backup site or main forum if it is working ok over a period of time.

Thank you very much for this special offer, I very much appreciate it.

PaCmAn

SilverAngel89

Post by SilverAngel89 »

Dear pacman i would love to donate to you, but, the problem is that i won't get any money untill (at least) 3 months have passed, i would gladly help but i have a economic situation here :-(

RiPPU

Post by RiPPU »

Hey Pacman.

Altough you seem to have recieved a good offer, I donated. And really I know it wasn't enough but your NWO section deserves it.

Good luck, see you around.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Thank you very much for your help, if everyone would do like you once in a while this site would be secure in the future too.

jayrat_77

Post by jayrat_77 »

im a full time worker now and no longer use pacsteam but i did for a good two years and it provided better times and i met better people on pacsteam servers than on non-cracked servers.. i now use legit steam but will still be sending you the ten something dollars canadian i have in my paypal... dunno what that is in gbp.
Novice Crakka

syahmixp

Post by syahmixp »

jayrat_77 wrote:im a full time worker now and no longer use pacsteam but i did for a good two years and it provided better times and i met better people on pacsteam servers than on non-cracked servers.. i now use legit steam but will still be sending you the ten something dollars canadian i have in my paypal... dunno what that is in gbp.
You can use google, just type in query

Code: Select all

10 usd in <other currency>
see here for more detail http://www.google.com.my/intl/en/help/f ... l#currency

or http://www.xe.com/ucc/
[0][1][2][3][4][5][6]

Last edited by syahmixp on Tue June 29, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 2456421 times in total.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Thanks jayrat_77 any donation is very welcome !

Let me just once again repeat:
I have used a lot of my own money and time setting up this forum, and everything donated will NOT go to me or anyone else, but will go directly to pay for hosting of this site !!!

Unles something bad is comming up, the next 10 months or so should be secured but after that it is really all up to the users of this forum to keep it going.

The one who offered to donate hosting haven´t gotten back to me, and offers like that for the most part userly turn out to be full of adds and pop-ups at best, and things like that is NOT something I would want the users of this forum to deal with! (I don´t say thats what HE offer, just that its userly something like that).

It is very nice of you to even think about donating, just think about if everyone donated 1£ in here - That would be more than 50.000£. That would not only be enough to pay for hosting, but also to promote this site even more by eg. create competitions where people could win steam games or something like that.

Ok ok now, back to reality again :lol: -

Once again thank you for your contribution !

____smiley____

Post by ____smiley____ »

k , im back from vacation , less talk more action , ill will support you on this site , but i need some time , i have to clean up some thing then ill be back fo you guys , :scratch: k gotta run keep the good work i love you all :amen:

SoulofGamingkid

Post by SoulofGamingkid »

I am sure that you will get many many donation soon because you worked a hard project and i am 100% everyone will love this :-D

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Please donate what ever you can to keep this site alive, and PLEASE post here when you donate because I just saw I missed a 2£ donation because I didn't check my paypal account for 30 days. I will be better to check it in the future, but just please also post here if / WHEN you donate ;-)

Itachiz101

Post by Itachiz101 »

Let me see my balance in the bank and throw some money at the site. :thumbsup:
Also great work on the site...its became very successful!

-Itachi
Why Don't We All Get Along?