When Bees Disappear, Will Man Soon Follow?

The privately owned royal / nazi military industrial complex did this by design in order to kill you

Moderator: The Forum Group

CirclingOverland

When Bees Disappear, Will Man Soon Follow?

Post by CirclingOverland »

Links : http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3545166/
http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/ ... N=57167698
The message triggered an immediate unpleasant shiver through my body as I recalled the ominous quote attributed to Albert Einstein: "If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would only have four years of life left.

No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man."
Sorry if this is in the wrong Section, but I felt it tied into "Population Reduction" and how Cell Phones are hurting us.

DOT

Post by DOT »

w8 what has bees to do wiv mans?

a bees dies then a human will die too
dude i dont check it at all :/

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

DOT : This IS the right place to post this:

The new world order have through decades created gen modified crops for all kind of reasons releated to population reduction programs.

The latest is the gen modified corn that spreads like wildfire, and then the new world order come and tax all the farmers because they are using there patented crap that no one really want to buy anyway.

And now to the bees:

ALL the bees are dying right now, and the reason is: Because ALL the bees are now getting into contact with the new world orders Gen Modified Crops that is now placed on purpos into open air to infect everything !!!!

Now: When all the bees are dying from sucking up the pollen from all these gen modified crops, what do you think it is doing to all the humans eating this poison?

Bottom line is:

GEN MODIFIED CROPS IS A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON, CREATED AND DISTRIBUTED BY THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX - JUST LIKE THEY USED GEN MODIFIED CORN TO SPREAD AIDS ALL OVER AFRICA ( combined with all the vaccines, of course ) !!!!

But again: that is old, mainstream news... Maby they should keep printing these old stories until the perpetrators is locked up in jail, because it is still this very same old criminal elite that is running our world.

Image Image Image

If you want to get informed about this, check this out: "Bet you didn't know..."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

CirclingOverland wrote:Sorry if this is in the wrong Section, but I felt it tied into "Population Reduction" and how Cell Phones are hurting us.
Cell Phones? What do you mean? Cell Phones is promoted in order for everyone to die faster, and the more phones and towers installed, the more will die faster...

Thats a fact due to the high intensive, pulsating microwaves they send out.

What I don?t understand is how you combine this with the bees?

Please explain.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CirclingOverland

Post by CirclingOverland »

PaCmAn wrote: Cell Phones? What do you mean? Cell Phones is promoted in order for everyone to die faster, and the more phones and towers installed, the more will die faster...

Thats a fact due to the high intensive, pulsating microwaves they send out.

What I don?t understand is how you combine this with the bees?

Please explain.
On a recent conference call, Dr. Carlo laid the blame for the sudden demise (often within 72 hours) of entire bee colonies on the recent proliferation of electromagnetic waves (EMF). He cited the startling statistic that, at present, there are some 2.5 billion cell phone users around the world. While this (plus the explosive growth of cell phone towers) used to be the major concern, the problem has been significantly exacerbated by the recent introduction of satellite radio. Imagine being closeted in a confined environment filled with chain smokers; it would be impossible for you to get a breath of clean air. It is becoming equally difficult for you to avoid the now-measurable damage from EMF exposure
Some people say that it is the Towers affecting the Bee's and making them die.
but you bring up a good point about the crops too, it could be a number of factors killing off the bees.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

LOL, oh yes of course, sorry :roll:

Almost every organic life form here on earth is based on the DNA, and this very important foundation for all life IS getting destroyed by cell phones and the towers that support them, by virtually shaking the DNA into pieces.

Good point on your part too, I just wasn?t quite awake I think :wink: - I guess I should go study some more now :lol:
electromagnetic waves (EMF).
Also called A MICROWAVE OVEN: If you life in or around a city, you are virtually living in an outdoor MICROWAVE OVEN - And it WILL destroy your DNA, it WILL kill your brain, it WILL attack every fibre, every cell in your body AND YOU ALL WILL DIE FROM IT !!!!

( or the food, or the water, or the air you breath etc. etc. etc. it just goes on and on and on . . . . )
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

crackknee

Re: When Bees Disappear, Will Man Soon Follow?

Post by crackknee »

CirclingOverland wrote:Links : http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3545166/
http://www.voanews.com/english/archive/ ... N=57167698
The message triggered an immediate unpleasant shiver through my body as I recalled the ominous quote attributed to Albert Einstein: "If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would only have four years of life left.

No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man."
there are a lote more types of pollination than just insects. so if bees died plants would still polinate.
please correct me if im wrong :?
sorry if this is spamm :?

JDMT

Post by JDMT »

It is possible for humans to do it, we do it in Horticulture.

Killerkirb

Post by Killerkirb »

If all bees dies, not ALL PLANTS will be exterminated.
It will cause an INBALANCE in the world.
Meaning, plants aren't reproducing at the speed they should. Some plants types will dominate over other plants.
Some plants will become extinct.
Same for animals and insects that feeds on honey/bees/bee larves. It'll cause a major disturbance in nature and it affects us humans too.