Earth on the Brink of an Ice Age

Corporate commercials, spin, lies, fascist / nazi war promotion propaganda - It´s called FAKE news

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Source link:

Article:
(NOTE: For pictures and sublinks use the source link)

Pravda
January 11, 2009

The earth is now on the brink of entering another Ice Age, according to a large and compelling body of evidence from within the field of climate science. Many sources of data which provide our knowledge base of long-term climate change indicate that the warm, twelve thousand year-long Holocene period will rather soon be coming to an end, and then the earth will return to Ice Age conditions for the next 100,000 years.

Ice cores, ocean sediment cores, the geologic record, and studies of ancient plant and animal populations all demonstrate a regular cyclic pattern of Ice Age glacial maximums which each last about 100,000 years, separated by intervening warm interglacials, each lasting about 12,000 years.

Most of the long-term climate data collected from various sources also shows a strong correlation with the three astronomical cycles which are together known as the Milankovich cycles. The three Milankovich cycles include the tilt of the earth, which varies over a 41,000 year period; the shape of the earth’s orbit, which changes over a period of 100,000 years; and the Precession of the Equinoxes, also known as the earth’s ‘wobble’, which gradually rotates the direction of the earth’s axis over a period of 26,000 years. According to the Milankovich theory of Ice Age causation, these three astronomical cycles, each of which effects the amount of solar radiation which reaches the earth, act together to produce the cycle of cold Ice Age maximums and warm interglacials.

Read article

----
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe

too803

Re: Earth on the Brink of an Ice Age

Post by too803 »

Take that environmentalist the polar ice itsent melting it getting bigger :grin:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Tell that to the fascist mass media who want you to pay a global CO2 tax for breathing.

What "global warming" and all their foolish BS is really about is the cycle of the SUN - Nothing more, nothing.

In fact: CO2 have NOTHING to do with ANY warming of the earth, its all the SUN that did it by getting hotter due to sunspots up and until sept. 11 2001. (Hmm, funny date for the sun cults hur?).

Now the cycle is turning, and all the planets in our solar system is getting COOLER again... But hey: The royal, fascist / Nazi global elite already got their global CO2 tax from 2012-2050 in order to exterminate everyone who can´t pay for their carbon footprint / pay in order to be allowed to breath.

Oh, and BTW: The next global tax will be the METHANE tax - Otherwise you can´t fart or take a shit any more and will also be exterminated under these new global laws.

Don´t believe me? Well: DON`T !!! Look it up everyone, its ALL public "news" in order to fight "global warming" - oh no, they admit thats a fraud now, so now its "global CLIMATE CHANGE"... Yeah right, they want to fight the cycle of the sun by killing us off... That makes sense, right?

Isn´t globalism lovely? I know Hitler would have loved it, thats for sure.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe

RiPPU

Post by RiPPU »

PaCmAn wrote:Tell that to the fascist mass media who want you to pay a global CO2 tax for breathing.

What "global warming" and all their foolish BS is really about is the cycle of the SUN - Nothing more, nothing.

In fact: CO2 have NOTHING to do with ANY warming of the earth, its all the SUN that did it by getting hotter due to sunspots up and until sept. 11 2001. (Hmm, funny date for the sun cults hur?).

Now the cycle is turning, and all the planets in our solar system is getting COOLER again... But hey: The royal, fascist / Nazi global elite already got their global CO2 tax from 2012-2050 in order to exterminate everyone who can´t pay for their carbon footprint / pay in order to be allowed to breath.

Oh, and BTW: The next global tax will be the METHANE tax - Otherwise you can´t fart or take a shit any more and will also be exterminated under these new global laws.

Don´t believe me? Well: DON`T !!! Look it up everyone, its ALL public "news" in order to fight "global warming" - oh no, they admit thats a fraud now, so now its "global CLIMATE CHANGE"... Yeah right, they want to fight the cycle of the sun by killing us off... That makes sense, right?

Isn´t globalism lovely? I know Hitler would have loved it, thats for sure.

Sorry for my spam, BUT WORD PAC WOOOOORD, just had to say it.
What about this future methane tax, never thought about it, it's absurd....people won't swallow whatever. Sadly this doesn't mean they will do anything about it!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

The coming global methane tax started here:

Plan for tax on cow gas stinks, US farmers say

But WILL end up with EVERYONE from wild animals, you, your house pets etc. etc.

People who call me sick, just doesn´t know that the world they are living in is just about to become the sickest place you can possible imagine.

Otherwise try this google search :banghead:

RiPPU

Post by RiPPU »

It's like a joke... I mean, have we really come to that point that the govt have taken the power to charge a fee for a shit?
As if we were serving them or something. Alright, it's initially for farms and such, still absurd.. Animals (humans included) digest, that's natural, but yeah some smartass wants to put metahane tax on all animal?
That's just the most stupid thing I've heard, even if there where any global warming or such it's just plain bullshit.
IT'S NOT REALISTIC! I'll have my eyes on this topic, thanks for telling me about it.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

Funny thing, I just edited my post with some more information about this subject... But now I will just make a new post insted ;-)

VERY much releated:

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Documentary Film

CBC - Global Warming Doomsday Called Off

Global Warming or Global Governance

Etc. etc. etc. etc.

X{666}X

Post by X{666}X »

CO2 has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the Ice Caps melting..... God the Bastards will come up with anything to suck us dry of money. Its sad really.