zeitgeist Movie

´The Beast System´ From Book Of Revelation Is Here: Checksum For The Barcode & The Brainchip=666

Moderator: The Forum Group

Newspaperr

zeitgeist Movie

Post by Newspaperr »

I don't know if this has ever been posted or not, but this and Alex Jones marshal law have got me convinced we live in a false reality of lies and deception that very few people seem to care about...

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

joxer

Re: zeitgeist Movie

Post by joxer »

heh i have seen several versions of zeitgeist and probably so have most the active people here

Welcome to this humble forum mate =)
enjoy your stay!

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

the people behind the latest zeitgeistmovie is eighter totally morons, or in on the nwo population reduction idea... I heard the director talk about forced re-education camps for everyone who was going to refuse a one world government? Now where did I hear this before? Oh yeah, thats right: The entire nwo elite like Hitler, Bush, Rockefeller, Clinton and the rest of the nazi idiots working for the western royal / nazi elite.

Btw: This crap have been posted in here before... And a warm welcome to you my friend, I hope you are able to sort all the crap from the facts. :thumbsup:
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joxer

Post by joxer »

re-education camps? that's something from zeitgeist 2 isn't it! ?
i seen several versions of the first zeitgeist, neva the 2nd
i got a few hours till these downloads i got here finish so i might just watch it

@newspaperr, @your sig~
Joxer:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Me:
How can you hate something you can't play?
hey mate, its not hate i'm promoting nor is it a "game" that i'm talking about.
its a metaphore, and inside it- you and i are both playing the game.

you can call it a System, "The System" maybe if you will. ( Have you ever played online games?, do you like pvp? )
Take war for example, two(?) countries training& sending "Their" teenagers to kill
and when those overemotional brats get killed their mates get pissed don't they- they should.
The rest should be simple~ ^@#$%^&*()#$%^&*()#$%^&*#^@$&%^#&$%#($&@#* do the math yourself.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

You should watch the latest zeitgeist then. the second edition of the first one is ok, but the latest really let you know who is behind them.

The director was on the alex jones show, and i dont think anyone who heard that interview believe that the people behind the zeistgeist is nothing but one world government promotors putting out some facts about 911, and then come up with the same solution as the royal global elite. Its scary, its fascist propaganda, its mindcontrol of the worse kind.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

joxer

Post by joxer »

just finished watching it, well.. it makes a few real good points.
sounds like the big bad guys admit their behind the economic collapse and that their saying " its all for the "good" cause "
they sure make the cause sound good too...

i though don't think most people are invited
that complex they showed a couple of times rather looks like a colony, That was a lil unsettling...

and the pursuit "for science" instead money stuff,
obviously not all will be playing along.. keeping happy with that stuff would require some more blissful ignorance...

and.. the same boring point, when(if) "we" will have all we need whats exactly the need it us again.

Newspaperr

Post by Newspaperr »

I see where you two are coming from, but 1st a few questions...

1. Is money really created that way? Just outa thin fucking air?
2. I know Bush and his gang are a bunch of fucking idiots and should... no... will burn in hell. But whats the big issue with Obama? So far from what I get a lot of people see him as "The new puppet"? Whats this mean?

joxer

Post by joxer »

Newspaperr wrote:I see where you two are coming from, but 1st a few questions...

1. Is money really created that way? Just outa thin fucking air?
2. I know Bush and his gang are a bunch of fucking idiots and should... no... will burn in hell. But whats the big issue with Obama? So far from what I get a lot of people see him as "The new puppet"? Whats this mean?
lemme ask this first, how religious are you trying to be?
aiight, ~1
like in online games, money is something that regulates resources ( including labor )
In zeitgeist they remarked the difference between pointless "Profit" and (scientific?) "Progress"
but.. its not an online game, so the guys behind the machine really do have all the money they want
imagine being the admin/gm on a mmorpg server your hosting Lol~

so no... physically speaking money is created out of various alloys and wood
The new one is also getting tracked threw satellites somehow, ionno how they do that...

~2
do you watch tv, Dr. Phil or opera... Obama is the new host of the same ol' show. get it?
politicians just put up a good show, make it look impressive, inspiring, complicated.. &shit.
but their enforcing the big picture dictated to em by the corporations ( and so on )

pacman can explain it allot better then me, in fact he already have. so check out the treads on this forum.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

joxer wrote:pacman can explain it allot better then me, in fact he already have. so check out the treads on this forum.
Uhhh, thats so sweet, you make me blush :doh: ... Thanks for the kind words, but no words in the world are able to explain how bad the shape of the world REALLY is.

joxer

Post by joxer »

PaCmAn wrote:
joxer wrote:pacman can explain it allot better then me, in fact he already have. so check out the treads on this forum.
Uhhh, thats so sweet, you make me blush :doh: ... Thanks for the kind words, but no words in the world are able to explain how bad the shape of the world REALLY is.
Lol im not trying to be cute, you do have allot of info available here.. im just encouraging newspaperr to read :beee:

but if your into this sorta thing we could get together & be cute* sometime :mrgreen:
nah wait, we couldn't >.> worth mentioning anyway =3

Newspaperr

Post by Newspaperr »

So it's just a show? The gov. wasn't always like this, was it? I mean was the USA made in vein to the British? It seems that after Lincoln died that's when it began, just this endless cycle of power hungry dicks. Or is it the men behind the curtain? The corporations, or banks, or whatever it maybe! Why or how could so many people be so blind to whats going on? You have to be some sort of fucking retard to believe what they say... that some one actually attacked America.

I guess the fact is that people don't want to believe what is true anymore, that what you see and hear is what you get. Eventually something will trigger something and something bad will happen... It's all a matter of time right?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

A good place to start could be to just watch the movie TERRORSTORM on google video ;-)

joxer

Post by joxer »

Newspaperr wrote:I guess the fact is that people don't want to believe what is true anymore
You say the problem is that people don't want to believe? you couldn't be more wrong!
belief is the main problem, disbelief on the other hand can be a step towards a way out of this mess!
Newspaperr wrote:You have to be some sort of fucking retard to believe what they say... That some one actually attacked America.
I have no idea how closeminded they keep ya'll in "America" but the rest of the world really doesn't like you guys very much
p.s. just btw i'm no arab if that's what i got you thinking..

Now that i've excluded the possibility of them not attacking "America" cuz they love it so much.
Why else would they not attack a country that has been raging war in an imperialistic manner over resources for the past century+

the thing is the NWO got all the countries in the world by the balls
so there's no one to attack ya'll anyway nor anyone stupid enough to give a damn bout where they took the solja's to send to each base/ battlefield from
edit: Wait.. Yes there are! Be afraid!! BE VERY AFRAID :rotfl:

soz im a lil pissed right now,just for the record i have nothing against americans nor any other citizens of either nation
& i got relatives in NY & toronto >.> dun tell anyone lol

joxer

Post by joxer »

ads + active-x spam
somebody ban his ass

wtf is up with all the bots flooding advertisements today ?!

MMT3

Post by MMT3 »

Hi everyone,

Why not just say it how it is: We are the money, the nazis used to grind the hell out of jews and POW's to get their war effort going.

In this world, it's MONEY, Bling Bling, I got this and that, consumer oriented marketing, consume not to think, consume till you burn.

Anyway that's how i see it. That money that vanished in N.W.O. pockets, that's our blood, sweat and tears.
If we don't move NOW, we gonna shit blood for some new powerplant!

I've heard about the reeducation camps, but only the "blue listed ones" will have this pleasure. surely some of us are on a red list, so for us it be very different... In europe too they'll be glad to put Marshall law into practice, as of what is said, they can't have a REVOLUTION sweeping the EU, coz they know how it goes, people can't consume?

Well, they suddenly start to think.

Actually, I'm surprised that Shit didn't go down in the US, after Honest working famillies got trown out their HOMES because some lausy banker betted on the wrong horse??!! WTF! They really take the piss!

One thing is for sure, it was a N.O.W. horse and we shouldn't believe anyone of them.
Nothing wrong with tap water...