Global police & army = Hitlers dream realized by the NWO

Expose the abuse of the privately owned global ´police force´ / killing squads go from bad to worse

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn »

PaCmAns new world order status topic: Part 1
(Please share these links and JOIN THE CHAT YOUR SELF):

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

i were taught about the new world order first by my father, then my public school teacher and I just keept taking classes in history at the highest level just for the sake of it when I got older and had all this knowledge while I were under training at the marinecorps in 1991. Even back then they keept talking about "the new world army" and "N.A.T.O. as new fansy world policeforce to enforce law and order"... Yeah right: It is a privatly owned nazi black opp- A leftover if you will from the 2. world war...

Funny enough the people who own N.A.T.O. is the Bilderberg lodge from 1952 with first "public" meeting in 1954- At the Bilderberg hotel.

I would if I could post a link to Wikipedias page about this, but funny enough: It has been CONSORED:

Wikipedia censors Bilderberg's Nazi roots
Bilderberg's creator, Bernhard, was Nazi SS officer

But a good thing that there are other sites than the "official" ones

Here is the "official" / Censored wikipedia information on Bilderberg

NO bones in that little "task" I give you all here... Just check out the official documents and please note that ALL western leaders AND multinational directors etc. was all members of groups like the Bilderberg BEFORE they became your leaders / Your pharaoh / Your "gods" - And then when they are groomed enough you get to "select" between the people these secret societies pick out for you- Except from people like Ron Paul ofcourse... Thats why he is getting censured like he is.

DID ANYONE CALL ANY OF THE WESTERN DEMOCRACIES FOR FAIR AND HONEST IN HERE? I mean ANY countries in the west, at all? THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE, Thats for sure !!!!

Check out your OWN leaders, find out that just about all are members of the Bilderberg BEFORE the "election" / the ELITE SELECTION, and the rest you will properly find in the CFR group ( under the Rockefeller foundation whos PUBLIC GOAL NR. UNO is MASSIVE POPULATION REDUCTION WORLD WIDE:

History channel clip I send to Alex Jones ( That he posted- In better quality of course ):

Rockefellers and there nazi population reduction programs - Clip from History Channel

This is NOT something to debate at ALL, sorry... I am REALLY sorry, because THESE ARE THE FACTS !!!

Learn to live with the knowledge that unless you die from a car crash or something like that, you will properly die thanks to some poison in the air, food, water or what about a vaccine, AIDS, Bird flu or some other artificially created virus from the new world order...

Don´t "believe" me about things I just said like fx. that AIDS is created by US war labs? Like a bomb virus is also traceable, and the US created AIDS and spread it in vaccines and corn all over Africa- After all it was a biological weapon created specifically for the black population of Africa... How nice, right?

They also did release another string in the west LATER on, (infected blood in blodtransfusions, mainly to gays to begin with) because it was way to obviouse when ONLY black people died of AIDS, so now it is for EVERYONE...

The cure for it has existed since it was released the first time... The elite them selfs fear NOTHING !!!!

Then you will properly not "belive" me eighter when I tell you I heard about this first time at the classroom when I was at the Marine? It was a student who asked the question, and we were told that YES, AIDS is a race specifik bio weapon used to destroy Africa and eradicate the black population in order to "eliminate world hunger"... You know "THE WAR ON WORLD HUNGER" ???? Like "WAR ON DRUGS"??? Only gave you more, cheaper and harder CIA drugs all over didn´t it?

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT "THE WAR ON TERROR" WILL DO NEXT ???

But back to the global elite of the world and AIDS: Yes, thats right: You kill the ones who need food, and then you have less mouths to feed... Besides: It makes YOUR leaders feel very good about them selfs.

Oh, I could go on for hours like this when I first get started.. But since you don´t "believe" anything I say, whats the use anyway?

NEWSFLASH (From papers all over the world - But most wath TV now, I know):

HIV/AIDS virus is the result of many steps in the laboratory

CHECK OUT THE FACTS !!!
Last edited by PaCmAn on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT: The pacsteam.pt.vu and pacman.pt.vu backup link will expiire - use the main link from now on
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pontypool

Post by pontypool »

I know this to be true. Flouride in water is well documented to incrase cancer by 10 fold, independent studies carried out on two cities with an equal population but different amounts of flouride have confirmed this.
Then you got the smoke trails you see in the sky that have been analysed and found to contain dangerous chemicals for no apparent reason. The world is one big concentration camp.
You see cancer / aids cases on the increase? Thats not just some random unexplained phoenomenon.. it's the population reduction in action. I have heard some people saying that these diseases and viruses are killing more because it's "natures way of controlling the population"

guess what.. nature didn't create aids and it didn't encourage cancer. The governments of the world did. The world being a giant concentration camp and all races and all religions are the 'jews' so to speak.