Another "subliminal" message in an upcoming videogame.

Expose the abuse of the privately owned global ´police force´ / killing squads go from bad to worse

Moderator: The Forum Group

RiPPU

Another "subliminal" message in an upcoming videogame.

Post by RiPPU »

I wrote "subliminal" just because it's not that subliminal at all, it's pretty much direct.
The link shows a trailer of the new upcoming game called Mirror's Edge. However, this game is not unique. There's many other games like it, when it comes to the content.
It shows an image of this not so far away future police state somewhere in a metropolitan city.

The protagonist is an opponent. In the trailer she tells about everything that had been done to the people. The thing is, it doesn't really matther if it is presented as something horrible. The message it sends is that, MANY people was against it - but it didn't matther, the police state took over. And then she gives and example of how they killed her mother and so ....blabla. Now yeah, this is fiction, not a documentary. But you people out there who are familiar of how the nwo goes, might now it's ways of spreading propaganda - this is clearly nazi propaganda. It makes people subconsciously accept that something like this is ok, it's ok for this game to be in the market - with it's content. People doesn't take this serious, come on, it's a game! And that's the scary part... If it's a game, everything goes. It's a wide and easy way of making nazi propaganda.

Think about it, it's okay to make games where the state kills it's owns people, just because that "plot" is socially accepted.
But it's not okay to make games about raping childs.
Some people can't even compare those examples.
- It's not the same!, they say.

IT'S ON THE SAME FUCKING LEVEL, IT'S HORRIBLE. :banghead:

Link: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ ... ler-2?hd=1

PaCmAn

Re: Another "subliminal" message in an upcoming videogame.

Post by PaCmAn »

Good post, thank you very much.

These kind of topics is really what these forums is all about !! Don´t need alot of spam to fill up the backup....

And yes: This IS nazi propaganda, good you have notisted. :yahoo:

This is NOT made to "warn people" or anything like that, but to put the IDEA into you AND your childrens head !!!

The military industrial complex who put shit like this out, doesn´t care ANYTHING about how much they earn from the sale. Its ALL about making you submit WHEN they put the new, privatly owned "one world military police force" on the streets in order to keep you down in ANY way possible.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe

Arthur9

Post by Arthur9 »

And now were not allowed to play games if they have something related to this conspiracy-stuff?

Johnson

Post by Johnson »

they are monitoring my internet, shit with reason i'm having problems in my computer...

they are watching us!!! they put spyware in the hardware and in the software, jesus we're fucked...

RiPPU

Post by RiPPU »

Arthur9 wrote:And now were not allowed to play games if they have something related to this conspiracy-stuff?
w00t, sounds like you haven't given this a second thought...
That game is beautiful in terms of graphic and design, it's a entertaining game! However, the storyplot is about a not so distant future controled by a fascist government.
Since "it's just a game" it can be released with no struggle at all, I am sure that this kind stuff form people's opinion in a way that benefits the coming of a NWO.

That was my point.
Johnson wrote:they are monitoring my internet, shit with reason i'm having problems in my computer...

they are watching us!!! they put spyware in the hardware and in the software, jesus we're fucked...
Could you please tell me more about this? What problems you're having, what software you think have caused this. What makes you think they're monitoring you?
It wouldn't surprise if they did since you're into this deep, but I would like to have some proof for your statement.
Don't get me wrong, I know they can access our mails, sms, phone calls and whatever. What I'm not sure of is how exactly my internet can be monitored, if is accessible by default or if I have to, just like you said, download some software or access some site or whatever. As you see this stays as a theory for me, something I can't prove.
But I also feel it.

Johnson

Post by Johnson »

RiPPU wrote:
Arthur9 wrote:And now were not allowed to play games if they have something related to this conspiracy-stuff?
w00t, sounds like you haven't given this a second thought...
That game is beautiful in terms of graphic and design, it's a entertaining game! However, the storyplot is about a not so distant future controled by a fascist government.
Since "it's just a game" it can be released with no struggle at all, I am sure that this kind stuff form people's opinion in a way that benefits the coming of a NWO.

That was my point.
Johnson wrote:they are monitoring my internet, shit with reason i'm having problems in my computer...

Could you please tell me more about this? What problems you're having, what software you think have caused this. What makes you think they're monitoring you?
It wouldn't surprise if they did since you're into this deep, but I would like to have some proof for your statement.
Don't get me wrong, I know they can access our mails, sms, phone calls and whatever. What I'm not sure of is how exactly my internet can be monitored, if is accessible by default or if I have to, just like you said, download some software or access some site or whatever. As you see this stays as a theory for me, something I can't prove.
But I also feel it.
windows is made of full spyware

RiPPU

Post by RiPPU »

Johnson wrote:windows is made of full spyware
I'm not pro when it comes to programming nor digital security, but I'm definetely not ignorant. It's all logic.
It's pretty clear to me, Microsoft being one of the big corporations, we know how corporations goes in hand with the government, specially Microsoft...
And if Windows has its spyware software implemented in the system, this new shit they've come out with makes more sense to me than the average sheep people:

See that little black piece on the lower right part of the laptop? It's a fingerprint reader. This HP laptop is a pretty new model, I guess this one is setting new standards for the market. I recently own one of these, so yes I'm sure it is a fingerprint reader (no speculation, no photoshop). Now that I've said that...
As you said Johnson, Windows do establishes connection with the "Microsoft Database", wether it is for updates or genuine copy check, etc...
It may say it's updating = downloading patches, but can actually be pending information, not only downloading but also uploading information.
If the user uses this fingerprint reading security measure the information must be saved somewhere in the system. Here is where I begin getting suspect.
Because then if a person is surfing on infowars or pacsteam or whatever, it technically could be identified pretty easy. I mean, yeah we can know a lot about computers but we didn't actually program the OS, the processes in the background are doing a lot we don't get to know.
Personally I refuse to use it, but when registering one's fingerprint you have to enter your name, not too sure if a picture is taken, but if not that could be easily be done with some programming "background processes again".

Small stuff, maybe, but this goes in hand with the plans of their NWO, not our NWO.

Anyone feeling what I am saying? :wave:

PS. What's up with iPod Touch and iPhone being connected to this Google map service? With one click it tracks the hardware up and shows exactly were you are in the world, this is only if WE want to see it but it can be monitored whenever by Google I guess!

00:25+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6BPuKaLel4

too803

Post by too803 »

This game should be removed from the market and be burned in the fiery pits of hell :grin:

Cabbibal

Post by Cabbibal »

Hey, I'm the new guy! :wave:

Before i reply to the topic, let me thank you Pacman for your PacSteamSoftware, just found and installed it, really love it so far!!! :yahoo:

Loved it evenmore when i saw, that Mirrors Edge is available on Steam too! I've been playing it a few times on my friends PS3 and found it extremely awesome and entertaining, i'll explain to you later WHY i do...! But then: "You can not download this game on PacSteam, please visit ...." :cry:

Just to make sure I didn't get you wrong: You "prevent" us (the users of pacsteam) from playing this game, because it's settled in a NWO-like policestate scenario, that could not be stopped? It' s not a technical problem here that i can't download this game right now, it's intended to be so, right?