PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND SPREAD THEM ALL OVER ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Re: PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND SPREAD THEM ALL OVER ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 pm

I did that too in the past, went to public pc´s all over town, installed emule and torrent and made them share my files and shit like that :lol:

The data will get lost when they restart the pc for next day, but since its the fastest net around, it will be able to seed hundreds of GB before its deleted.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sammo75

Post by sammo75 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:21 pm

PaCmAn wrote:I did that too in the past, went to public pc´s all over town, installed emule and torrent and made them share my files and shit like that :lol:

The data will get lost when they restart the pc for next day, but since its the fastest net around, it will be able to seed hundreds of GB before its deleted.
lol nice
oooooooooooh i have a signature

fulio310

Post by fulio310 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Can you re-upload the picture? I' trying to get my friends and family to believe in NWO.

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 pm

fulio310 wrote:Can you re-upload the picture? I' trying to get my friends and family to believe in NWO.

Shure picture re-uploaded, didn't knew imageshack deleted the picture.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

bernardyap

Re: PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND SPREAD THEM ALL OVER ! ! ! ! !

Post by bernardyap » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 am

yeah, I have printed and spread this out. great

rammen4

Post by rammen4 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Heading to Harlow town in the UK, hundreds of people maybe thousand will see this... I've heard Alex Jones is a source of Dis info though?

alecman

Post by alecman » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:44 am

I once forgot about this forum few years ago because i was scared a bit
but now i feel old enough to learn your proposal

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:09 am

alecman wrote:I once forgot about this forum few years ago because i was scared a bit
but now i feel old enough to learn your proposal
I am not trying to scare any one, only to spread the word, get people informed and active in order to save some lifes.

My idea from the start have always been that if people are old enough to read what I write, they should also be old enough to handle what they read.

If not, I was thinking that they would just laugh at it all anyway.