The Knights of Zion (2019 Full Documentary)

Movies in English from all over the world and different angles
pacman
Site Admin

Post by pacman »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eXTQwij1Q80/

Centuries after their inception, the #Freemasons' secret rites and rituals remain as mysterious as ever. Even in the boiling political climate we find ourselves in today, the beliefs of this deceptively powerful order remains hidden behind metaphor, symbolism, and charity.
But where do the insidious conspiracies of global control originate from, and do they have any basis in reality? What is the intrinsic relationship between Masonic demeanor and Jewish mysticism? And do these two schools of thought hold a conflict of interest?
I've put together this documentary in hopes of shedding light on these questions that have continued to confound historians for a millennia.

If you like the documentary, please consider supporting the channel by donating!
paypal.me/itshabbening

The purpose of this documentary is purely for education and entertainment to preserve history, no infringement is intended, all clips are used under fair use.

Music credits:
Ghost Theatre - Michiru Yamane
Lakebed - Koji Kondo
Briefing - Harry Gregson Williams
Marketplace _ Michael McCann
Omen - Ryan Amon
Screams in the Dark - Noboyushi Sano
The Reverse Will - Akira Yamaoka

---
2020 was the year of "the great reset" aka a Royal Nazi Global Military Dictatorship
by the UN / NATO elite, using the COVID19 hoax to take EVERYTHING away.
When I was a child, people wrote stories about artificial intelligence that did not exist
- In the near future, artificial intelligence will write stories about humanity that does not exist.