The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

4lzh31mer

Post by 4lzh31mer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:42 am

Hmm... This might actually be interesting. But.. No offence dudes.

By really digging into it, you could say an apple tastes like chicken..
That's how Catholic church, Islam etc was born.. This might be interesting, but I dont have time _AT THE MOMENT_ to dig into it.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:57 pm

4lzh31mer : After WW2 and up to the late 1970´s everything I tell you here is just what we were taught in public schools back then AND it was all mainstream news in the papers...

Later all the history teachers who taught their students about these things were eighter fired or quit them selfs (like my own history teacher did), because "it might scare the children" and things like that...

Not because it isnt the truth, because this is really the ONLY documented "version" of reality.

Even today you will be able to find articles in the news papers about the roots of the new world order, and even movies like fx. the zeitgeist.com version (even though they mix up some of the ancient gods) inspired by Jordan Maxwell who is the leader of the society for alternative history, or what about the "Riddles in stones" serie. There are so many good movies out there, and if you begin to look into the information you will find that the creation of the whole western world will 100% guaranteed lead you back to the old, evil sun cults from ancient Egypt and Babylon.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Or what about the British MI5 ??? It ALL comes from the same system of control:

Image

PLEASE NOTE: The all seeing eye on this freemasonic pyramide too.

Here is some of MI6´s "Headquarters" / Their sun temples created for human sacrifice Just like in the old days:


Image

Image

Please try to compare these "new" buildings with their old sun temples created for human sacrifice:

Image

Not to talk about all the other sites like the E.U.´s Tower of babylon:

Image

These are solid facts written in stone by the elite them selfs, just like their public plan for a 80-90% population reduction world wide, as written in the georgia guidestones.

Image

Bottom line: All I try to do here is telling YOU and everyone else that if we the PEOPLE doesn´t wake up to all of this once again, we will all face something much MUCH worse than things like world war II... It will be a walk in the park compared to whats just about to happen.


---
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4lzh31mer

Post by 4lzh31mer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:18 pm

You make it sound believable. But so do every other, who really stand for what they are saying.
There are a few points in here.
a) How do we know you're not an ex. member, or a current member of this NWO
b) How do we know you're not trying to hide something by this?

I can see you really believe in this thing. And stand for it. Man.
But 1 honest question. Did you PRESENT pacsteam, and then decide to get this thing up here, or did you want a thing, that would make many people read these things.

Myself, I wouldn't believe this if it was said to me by 5928 different people. But this is in fact interesting. And I'm gonna look into this more when I have the time. I did look through your reply though. Repeat: You make it sound believable.
But, repeat again; By really looking into it, you can say that a fuckin groundhog looks like a human.

Nice job here. I'd REALLY like to look into this.

But my current state about religious stuff, etc is;
Media is corrupted, and governments do shit on their own targets. Religions, EVERYTHING that involves anything about a "Higher power" or something like that, is made up, because it is easier for the human mind to understand that he is not the "highest power" in this world.

I will talk about this more when I read the major topics. If you want, please put a few of the "overall" topics on 1 post?

EDIT: And oh, by the way. As said, I havent looked into this, but. At my current view, if the state is what you claim it to be, wouldn't it be too late to do anything, before the "thing" happens..? You're making it sound like it's tomorrow or something..

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm

You make it sound believable. But so do every other, who really stand for what they are saying.


nonesense: If you can prove it, you got a case - If you look into TV "news" almost everything is nothing but lies, commercials for multinational corporations, fascist war promoting TV spots for the "military", nazi propaganda and the rest is only half truth.

What you just wrote just shows me that you do NOT look into things for your self, but only hear what others have found out.

Thats NOT the way forward, if you want to KNOW whats going on.

DON´T just believe me or anyone else, PLEASE check out the information YOUR SELF !! Thats the ONLY way, unless you just need some comforting religion like everyone else who love there TV set.
before the "thing" happens..? You're making it sound like it's tomorrow or something..
I talk about within the next 2-5 years the dollar will collaps AND then the elite will push there next system into place by the police states they have put into place before this happens.

The replacement for the economic system we have today, will be the microchiped population as described at the forum I have about this.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

killerthriler

Post by killerthriler » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:20 am

didn't have time to read everything, lotta info here all seems very interesting, but i just can't help but laugh at the first post with AOL's logo there... also near the top somebody posted about if george bush( such an ass he doesn't deserve capital name letters!) anyway, his grandfather was the guy who gave hitler all the money he needed to attack the jewish people.. so that's just something to think about, also pacman, you seem like your really good at speeching, you should NOT go public, mainly because the cops will be all over you.. i think... but if they're not, you should go public, lastly, somebody said something about suicide... i don't support actual suicide but some of these other observations seem suspicious...

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:53 am

sxltnolan wrote:Religons were created to stabilize civilizations and bring order, nothing more nothing less. i cant say nothing will happen after i die but that is what occurs most to me. (no i havnt ready all of what you said yet, just gimme a couple days and ill edit this post if my ideas have changed)
Sorry, but you forgot something !!!! Here, let me finish this so it makes sence:

"Religons were created to un-stabilize civilizations and bring "order out of chaos", nothing more nothing less."

I post a topic (CLICK HERE) with a book of the same name by Paul Joseph Watson... You should check it out.

Description
(You can´t buy the book any more - only get it from my link):
Order Out Of Chaos blows wide open the official story behind a multitude of both historical and modern day events. Paul Joseph Watson uses mainstream media reports to exhaustively document how governments are exploiting and even carrying out terrorist attacks to further their unified political agenda. Every referenced article is available online so you can cross-check the facts for yourself! In this shocking expose you will discover how;

. Both the Clinton and Bush administrations protected Osama bin Laden and the Al-Qaeda network before September 11;

. The highest levels of the US government were complicit in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon;

. Many of the named 9/11 'suicide hijackers' are still alive and the real culprits have never been officially identified;

. British MI5 have infiltrated the IRA and are carrying out terrorist attacks to maintain a divided Ireland;

. Chaos mongers are arming tyrants worldwide as a pretext for endless war and empire building;

. A despotic New World Order is being constructed, how it threatens us all and what we can do to stop it.

Watson goes back in history to show how the same tactics used to centralize power and coerce societies are still being used today. A high-tech prison grid police state is being erected that will envelop everyone on planet earth in a spider web of brutal tyranny.

No longer is the New World Order a shadowy enemy lurking on the horizon, it is in our faces and the proof is everywhere. The dark empire of world government is in the final stages of its construction. This book is one of many keys you will need to unlock the door and shine the burning light of freedom upon the twisted souls of the Globalists.

THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Stop believing, and start KNOWING
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kEsHaLT (H@x rUl3)

Post by kEsHaLT (H@x rUl3) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:09 pm

Im pro Nazi... Yeah, go volksgrenadier :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:12 pm

kEsHaLT (H@x rUl3) wrote:Im pro Nazi... Yeah, go volksgrenadier :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I should feel sorry for you, but since I am a member of the Danish Royal Marine corps, I would rather kill you my self than see another world war because of idiots like your self.

BTW: I am 99.9% sure that you have no idea what you are talking about, and the last 0.1% is just in case you are releated by blood to the queen of england, because that the ONLY free-pass to the new world order they are working on. You WILL be killed in this system your self, no matter how you put it buddy !!!

Bye moron.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mikkalthered

Post by mikkalthered » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:39 am

AOL!? LOL! ARE yOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:50 am

mikkalthered wrote:AOL!? LOL! ARE yOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
Its the sun cults of death / the new world order, so what do YOU think?

Let me know what YOU think this is:


Image

Is it a funny picture of your ass, or is this the ancient symbol of the royal elites plan for a global dictatorship ??? You tell me why the hell you are laughing, because maby YOU want to die in a FEMA camp within the next 2-5 years when the dollar totally collaps and the cashless society kicks in and Barack Obama / Hitlery Clinton (Both in CFR and Bilderbergs nazi lodges=The same front) nuke Iran and start world war 4 as she promised us all on MSNBC news.

Bottom line: DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY THAT THEY WANT TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, IN ORDER TO "FIGHT OVERPOPULATION" AND "SAVE THE PLANET" ???? DON`T YOU KNOW THAT THE CO2 TAX IS TO MAKE YOU PAY IN ORDER TO GET A LICENCE TO EXHALE ? DON`T YOU KNOW THAT THIS ISNT A GAME ?

IF YOU DON`T GET THE CHIP, YOU CAN`T PAY - AND YOU DIE !!!

Its a VERY evil system, and I have used alot of time and effort learning a little english so I am able to warn people about it at my forum here, and I am NOT going to let you or anyone else screwing around at this forum.

Create a topic at the "general" forum next time you want to act like a fool.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeathToll
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by DeathToll » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 am

Btw, their sign is already on the dollar bill, Image


this represents NWO, basically the top part of the dollar bill, (above the all seeing eye, or horus the sun god) the latin translates into: We have achieved or We have accomplished
whilst the bottem translates to New Order of the world as in NWO! Its printed right in peoples faces, yet they do not know. Also notice the owl in the top right (Zoom in ALOT)
which represents wisdom, and the ability to see in the dark, AKA, they are the all knowing, they can see what we dont.
The true teacher is the one within

Sharangir
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by Sharangir » Thu May 28, 2009 3:04 pm

You're way off.

"Annuis Coeptis" means "He(God) approves".

"Novus ordo seclorum" means "New order of Ages(age of USA)", because it was created one year before USA was officially recognized.
And New World Order would be "Novus Ordo Mundi"

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by PaCmAn » Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 am

Sharangir wrote:You're way off.

"Annuis Coeptis" means "He(God) approves".

"Novus ordo seclorum" means "New order of Ages(age of USA)", because it was created one year before USA was officially recognized.
And New World Order would be "Novus Ordo Mundi"
No, he is not way off. The new order is a reference to the new world order, and the rest with the eye of Lucifer is also correct.

"Annuis Coeptis" ONLY mean one thing, and that is "our enterprise is now a success" - Nothing more and nothing less !!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharangir
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by Sharangir » Sun May 31, 2009 2:47 pm

PaCmAn wrote:
Sharangir wrote:You're way off.

"Annuis Coeptis" means "He(God) approves".

"Novus ordo seclorum" means "New order of Ages(age of USA)", because it was created one year before USA was officially recognized.
And New World Order would be "Novus Ordo Mundi"
No, he is not way off. The new order is a reference to the new world order, and the rest with the eye of Lucifer is also correct.

"Annuis Coeptis" ONLY mean one thing, and that is "our enterprise is now a success" - Nothing more and nothing less !!
Oh yeah, and they also changed the definition of Latin, HOLY SHIT THIS IS DEEP. :glare:

There is NO Point in putting that on a dollar, even if there was a NWO.

DeathToll
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by DeathToll » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 am

Annuit Coeptis: Favors the things having been begun.

(We favor, the new world order)

Your latin is weird my friend.
The true teacher is the one within

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:22 am

There is NO Point in putting that on a dollar, even if there was a NWO.
Thats why they put everything right in our faces, because people wont believe it when its too obviouse like eg. all the TV stuff about flying planes into WTC all the time one year before they did it and then go "no one could imagine this scenario" -And my guess is that you believed them, right?

The definition of what a few words in Latin can be translated to in a limited language as English isn´t that important to me, because the result will still be the same: It means that the total take over the entire worlds monetary system on private hands is now a success, and the global elite / international bankers were ready to push the next step towards total global control in form of the cashless society.

I don´t care if people believe it or not, because then its eighter because they 1) is too ignorant or doesn´t study anything or 2) They just doesn´t care about their own life and family
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharangir
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by Sharangir » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Here's some advice, whether you take it or leave it is up to you:

I know that there's stuff going on that are not legitimate or acceptable, but most of this stuff you copy from Alex Jones are so far fetched and no different from any other conspiracy theory. It contains some truths, but then it gets ruined by some far fetched fantasy of his. Whenever he has something that is actually true, it gets ignored because of all the nonsensical things he claimed before. Nobody cares that the sum of some letters equal some number that accompanies a date of some crazy event, and that that shows there's a NWO. But what does matter are the things that are going wrong in the world and how to stop it.


He, and many of you would be better off occupying yourself with actual government corruption and stop using those terms such as "NEW WORLD ORDER" and "ILLUMINATI" and "ROYAL NAZI'S". And people might actually believe what you guys are trying to say.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Sharangir : Why do you post when you doesn´t even have an argue or something specific? This topic eg. isn´t Alex Jones, he believes in religion and would properly disagree with most of this topic, so if you just want to bitch without a brain to back it up, this isn´t really the place to do it in the future.

If you can give me just ONE example on what I got "wrong" in a topic I post in here, please let me know, but for now the only theory in here is the one people like YOU come up with when you doesn´t even know what you are saying.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharangir
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by Sharangir » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

All of the things in this post have NOTHING to do with a New World Order, they're just about mythology and religion.

But I'm going to discuss a few things of the first post because I like chatting about religion. =)

These points make no sense at all (regardless of having anything to do with NWO or not):
The global elite of the world = A SUN Cult

1 ) You goto church on SUN day- I could rest my case here already...
Islam's main day of worship is Friday, although they are supposed to pray 3 times each day, in a Mosque if there is one in the vicinity.
Judaism's main day of worship is Saturday, but same as Islam 3x each day.
Hinduists have no day of worship.
Buddhists do not worship at all.

2 ) All churches are illuminated by SUN windows...
My house is also illuminated by windows, because I need light to see things, not because the architect or his boss is part of the NWO.
5 ) Jesus is known as the fisherman due to the Age of Pisces where he is the son of the sun
You're just scrambling up facts here. He is known as the fisherman, and this IS the Age of Pisces. And he is known as the Son of the Sun. But those titles are not related to each other in any way other than Jesus having them. (eg. He isn't the Fisherman because he is the Son of the Sun, and he isn't the Son of the Sun because it is the Age of Pisces or vice versa)
So this is not a relevant argument.


Now as for the other points, a little ranting (but they aren't incorrect);
3 ) Most ancient churches is full of SUN symbols all over really ( like the swasticka and the pegan sun cross ).
4 ) The halo is nothing short than the symbol of the sun
6 ) The sun = The only true god in heaven
7 ) The "son" of the sun = The light of the world / man's salvation / humans source for eternal life (from generation to generation that is)
8 ) Lucifer / The lightbringer = The planet VENUS, its just the morningstar that announce the arrival of the SUN
Ancient religions gave godlike attributes to certain things and events they couldn't explain; such as the success or failure of harvest, peace and warmongering, life and death,... The one central of everything was the Sun, because the sun is in charge of many things, and it's always watching over the people until it goes to "sleep" (night). And the Swastika (or "Sun Wheel" in English) was indeed used, because it is how they drew and represented the sun. We often draw a ball with rays, but they just drew rays, although often in a circle or circular motion.

The monotheistic religions however(Judaism, Christianity, Islam), took the gods of the ancient religions except the sun, and said they were demons (eg. Goddess Venus, Goddess Ishtar, God Hesperus/Phosphorus,... However you want to call him/her. Was turned into Lucifer/Satan/Helel/Shaytan/Iblis/etc..). And the Sun became God/YHWH/Elohim/Allah/etc..).

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5293
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Re: The SUN CULT Topic - Now Known As ´THE NEW WORLD ORDER´

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm

All of the things in this post have NOTHING to do with a New World Order, they're just about mythology and religion.
Ohhh, so Hitlers "new world order", his membership at the Thule Society or even the SUN CULT symbol he used:

Image

Doesn´t have ANYTHING to do with eighter a SUN CULT (As the SS elite claimed it was) or a New World Order (like Hitlers 2. book were called) !??!!?? Global movements like eg. the 3. reich didn´t have anything to do with religion eighter according to you, right !?!? The holocaust under 2. ww was nothing but a myth too, right? Its all just conspiracy, nothing can be proven in your world, right? Maby you think Hitler and TinTin is together in a cartoon somewhere, who knows?

I talk about ALL religion: christianity, Islam ect. ect.: It ALL comes right out of the TORAH that were in fact written by Egyptian and Babylonian SUN CULTS !!! In other world: ALL the major mainstream religion is nothing but Sun Cult BULLSHIT !!! "Believe" it or not, I don´t care - The facts are still the FACTS !

What you say doesn´t contradict anything of what I post in any way, but still you post it like you try to argue or say something with it!? You don´t say anything I didn´t knew before, and can´t see why you post like you do, unless you just try to show off in a weird kind of way.

As said: There is NO arguing with total TV viewing / brainwashed persons. I am not even going to reply to the rest of your post, because you just don´t want to understand the message of what I post in here. What you say is totally ridicules in this context if you ask me, because you talk about religion and I talk about well documented historical facts, sorry. :banghead:

:amen: = Amen = Amen-Ra = A god from the Egyptian SUN cults .... Why do they say this in church? Do you know or do you just "believe"?
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Reply