IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

JDMT

Post by JDMT » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:43 am

I don't know if anyone else had though about this, but the world is going to be so different after we've won,
There will be no:
Colony Collapse Disorder(the bee thing)
Need to worry about NWO
No Terrorism
UN
Cell Phones/Towers
Wars
Armed Forces
Barely/Any deadly diseases


Anyone want to expand on that list?

Killerkirb
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:19 pm

Post by Killerkirb » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:02 pm

I hope none of you will give up your fight against these elitist/globalist or whatever they are called.

The VERY first step will be making enough people to 'wake up', not only in the US, but also outside the US.
The main problem is that not enough people has woken up yet, that's why we seem powerless, but once enough people has woke up, it'll be the root of our fight against them. Once enough people has woke up, the Elitist and globalist will be THAT MUCH 'weaker'.

I will never give in into the globalist/elitist, I swear that I'll fight them forever till the day I die.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5273
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:15 am

All the experts agree: The truth movement (fx. the 9/11 truth movement) need to reach the critical mass of at least 5% world wide that has studied the facts and are willing to speak up, in order to make a diffrence.

Right now we are about 1%, so there is along way to go... But don?t give up guys;

Winning this fight is not just something that we might do: This is something WE HAVE TO win, otherwise we are all doomed !!!!!
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROFLCOPTER

Post by ROFLCOPTER » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:19 pm

I believe yourthe one here who is brainwashing us. This is all bullshit

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5273
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:26 pm

ROFLCOPTER wrote:I believe yourthe one here who is brainwashing us. This is all bullshit
Ohh no; YOU are a fucking moron !!! 6 postes of crap = Gone
ROFLCOPTER
purextremegaming@gmail.com
72.227.84.122
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
illyism
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by illyism » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:52 pm

his ip looks much like Jacob's/
Barely/Any deadly diseases
that's so true, America developed a lot of diseases in their secret labs, they know most of their population won't be diseased.

Goteanks

Post by Goteanks » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:56 pm

wow ive never heard of these things before but the more facts I here the more clear it becomes.

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5273
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Goteanks wrote:wow ive never heard of these things before but the more facts I here the more clear it becomes.
Let me put it like this:

What I try to inform people about in here is the ONLY version of history that is PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt as FACT !!!

The ONLY reason why most people from the west haven´t ever heard about any of this, is because the nazis who won ww2 now not only control ALL the western massmedia, but in fact OWN them !!!!

Basic NWO Information; Who runs the world?

The short answer is; THE NAZIS are the ones running YOUR world, THE NAZIS are the ones collection YOUR tax money !!!!

The nazi eugenics is REAL and they are here RIGHT NOW to KILL us all- EVERYONE !!!!

the "ENDGAME" documents is NOT a scam or a joke; ITS THE REAL DEAL !!! 80-90% population reduction world wide is the goal. "forceable reduce the population"... Thats there OWN words, just like the Georgia Guidestones put up for THERE next, nazi generation.

This is NOT a drill or a joke, but the continuation of the nazi population reduction programs from WW2- but the plans for a one world government with population reduction programs and what have you, goes back thousands of years and can in recent times be traced to the old Egyptian and Babylonian sun cults.

GLOBAL´ISM = NAZI´ISM

WAR is NOT = peace as they say

U.N. and N.A.T.O. is the creation of NAZIs and is nothing but a symbol of there NAZI´ISM and there totally sick and crazy ideology that will be THERE foundation to put a world government, world court, world domination, world religion etc. in place.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARPATH

Post by WARPATH » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:01 am

Ok, so...


"The New World Order" Zionist / Judeo Masonic is NAZI, seems that you did not read all the NAZI Books, write by all of the important "ICONS" like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels , Rosenberg, Walter Darre, etc.


You are part of the "NWO" , you really think you awake people with this brainwashing propaganda and fake books and interpretations, you are just a toy for the real "NWO".


Awake or stop playing with the ignorant people of USA.

Wanna Discuss? Mail me to norton11@fibertel.com.ar

amd1234567891011

Post by amd1234567891011 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:26 pm

they tell us that they have to fight the terror that the terror is everywhere they fear us with thousands of new
diseases thousands tons of infected food and so on they blind us they make US believe everything what they say
they say we need to send soldiers to the iraq to save our nation from the terror (Germany; I'm from Germany) but where is actually the terror ? They say we need more money for the politicians ... have you ever visited some schools ? They look like an old trainstation...
that's also the reason why nobody's saying anything against that sh*t the "BIG" guys are doing
for example
class room
a boy says for example: "911's a lie"
another boys laughs then the teacher asks what's up?
the other boy tells the teacher that he said 911's a lie
then the teachers begin to laugh and the whole class is laughing
so no one cares and thinks about 911(english isn't very good)
........
and every day you can see ppl walking over the street grey faces come home from work brainwashed, tired, struggled with the same work every day every day the same things making em blind

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5273
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:52 pm

WARPATH wrote:Ok, so...


"The New World Order" Zionist / Judeo Masonic is NAZI, seems that you did not read all the NAZI Books, write by all of the important "ICONS" like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels , Rosenberg, Walter Darre, etc.


You are part of the "NWO" , you really think you awake people with this brainwashing propaganda and fake books and interpretations, you are just a toy for the real "NWO".


Awake or stop playing with the ignorant people of USA.

Wanna Discuss? Mail me to norton11@fibertel.com.ar

Tell me where my facts ends and where your claim of "progaganda" begins then. I don´t want to send you any email if you are talking to me, because I fight the nwo openly and with the facts AND HISTORY to backup every claim I make in here. You say that I (I think?) brainwash people with my "interpretations", but you come with NOTHING to back it up at all. What I talk about in here is NOT my opinion, but ALL a very REAL part of the real, proven mainstream and public information about the issues.

You can´t tell me ONE thing that I have talked about in here that isnt true, and this is also the reason why you haven´t put forward ANYTHING, except from braindead accusations.

amd1234567891011 wrote:they tell us that they have to fight the terror that the terror is everywhere they fear us with thousands of new
diseases thousands tons of infected food and so on they blind us they make US believe everything what they say
they say we need to send soldiers to the iraq to save our nation from the terror (Germany; I'm from Germany) but where is actually the terror ? They say we need more money for the politicians ... have you ever visited some schools ? They look like an old trainstation...
that's also the reason why nobody's saying anything against that sh*t the "BIG" guys are doing
for example
class room
a boy says for example: "911's a lie"
another boys laughs then the teacher asks what's up?
the other boy tells the teacher that he said 911's a lie
then the teachers begin to laugh and the whole class is laughing
so no one cares and thinks about 911(english isn't very good)
........
and every day you can see ppl walking over the street grey faces come home from work brainwashed, tired, struggled with the same work every day every day the same things making em blind



You are so very right, and it is so frustrating to watch how all the chemically dumbed down populations all over the west buy into all the crap and openly lies that TV and the government owned mainstream press put out. Thats the REAL brainwashing, thats the REAL propaganda and always were.

That "WARPATH" kid in here is a very good example: "If I don´t know it, then it isnt true"... These kind of MK-Ultra brains are in fact the most dangerouse weapon against all of us, and thats why the global military industrial complex use most of their money and energy on putting out their propaganda and chemicals as the biggest war ever conducted on the population of this planet: PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE - Everyone should look it up, because thats the new kind of warfare that will make people kill them selfs with the food and water they throw in their face, without even giving it a second thought.

BTW: Another little twist I would like to add to support my "point of view" / The FACTS I put out here:

Government = Govern Ment = The Governance of the MIND !!!!

This IS what Government means, and thats what global government is ALL about.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kEsHaLT (H@x rUl3)

Post by kEsHaLT (H@x rUl3) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 pm

I sead it before...and ill say it again im pro nazi GO WERMACHT ! :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!:

kEsHaLT (H@x rUl3)

Post by kEsHaLT (H@x rUl3) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:19 pm

of and wat use will give bush if he atacks his own buildings ?
*This is something WE HAVE TO win, otherwise we are all doomed !!!!!* or we will die eventuly of old age. face it either way were doomed.
*that's so true, America developed a lot of diseases in their secret labs, they know most of their population won't be diseased.* name 1 disease that has apeard after the WW2.


:!: silence and pwn@g3 :!:

morsil

Post by morsil » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:56 am

There where other guys before that blew their houses up to reap the money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_transn ... activities
HIV - to answer correctly
I'm from Germany, and in Germany, you'd maybe get troble for "Go Wehrmacht."
It's the same over here, people work so hard, for their money they stoped asking,
not only for what they work or why it has to be so hard, they stoped asking completely.
In my opinion they would wave every flag and shout every propadanda, if they you'd tell em' what and promise em'
amnesia and no questions they don't understand. Isn't that what brainwash means?

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5273
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Re: IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:33 am

How many times do I have to ban this self proclaimed nazi freak?
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joxer
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Middle East
Contact:

Re: IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Post by joxer » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:46 am

PaCmAn wrote:How many times do I have to ban this self proclaimed nazi freak?
Lol man could you stop banning his ass?,
I don't know bout you but i would like to see what he has to say in an actual debate..

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5273
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Re: IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:49 am

LOL, so far he have just tried to recruit potential coming nazi youth groups, and I am not going to allow that kind of crap in here... But otherwise yes, if he would keep his love for Hitler to him self while doing it.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joxer
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:49 am
Location: Middle East
Contact:

Re: IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Post by joxer » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:05 am

Wtf lol!? The idiot shouldn't spam... Now i just wanna find out whats making him tick :wink:
quote ~@Dr. Mengele ( He probably said that allot didn't he ), jk.

I just hope he's not a bot lol

MonkiCdo

Re: IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Post by MonkiCdo » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:11 am

PacMan, do you have some info/links on Saddam being captured by CIA at age 18? I would like to know more about that...And that CIA actually gassed the Kurds, not Saddam...?

User avatar
PaCmAn
Posts: 5273
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: www.pacman.pt.vu
Contact:

Re: IllumiNAZI - sieg heil and get in line- For the gas chamber

Post by PaCmAn » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:19 pm

MonkiCdo wrote:PacMan, do you have some info/links on Saddam being captured by CIA at age 18? I would like to know more about that...And that CIA actually gassed the Kurds, not Saddam...?
I don´t have any online links for any of this ATM, the ones that existed I knew of was deleted, all I know is that what you just said is the factual truth !

Try infowars.com it should be at the archives there I guess.
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Image
Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests