OMFG: The PNAC / Global nazi elite´s site is back up !!!!

Made to fight the new world elite that has already begun the killing of 80-90% of the World Population

Moderator: The Forum Group

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Source link:

:yahoo:

Now EVERYONE can read for them SELFS how the neo-cons / the new con-men planed 911 2001 one year BEFORE it even happened !!!!

Thank you who ever paid to get this site back up !!! :hello:

Releated topic:

Project for a New American Century

---

Quote from PaCmAn:

This is a quote from the PNAC document about how the global, nazi elite can get their excuse to
take over the whole middle east:

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one,
absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor..."

And this is what they said about getting the population of the west to submit to this kind of
pure madness:

"And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological
warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

-- from "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century,"
September, 2000.

THEY ADMIT TO A 9/11 PLOT 1 YEAR BEFORE IT HAPPENED, SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

Source: http://www.terraknowledge.net/news/terrak040503a.htm

Learn more about PNAC: http://www.freedomisforeverybody.org/PNAC.php
A SUN CULT + WORLD DOMINATION = "THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V3NOM

Re: OMFG: The PNAC / Global nazi elite´s site is back up !!!!

Post by V3NOM » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 am

Hi, i only just found this site when a friend told me about pacsteam. having read your - i guess main post? the reason this site exists in the rules section.. - i'm a little confused.. i see some posts saying they have diseases that they make for each one of us - i find that extremely hard to believe. six BILLION people? six BILLION Diseases??? I'm sorry to be so negative, (and by the way i can't watch those videos, i'm on dialup :-( ) but oh i'm just struggling to find the words for what i mean..

Ok i'll try this a different way.
Are you saying that... there's this massive conspiracy worldwide involving religion (which i think is complete BS to be honest and i have my reasons and arguments WHY) and Nazis and everything, and they have documents and they - to quote you mr pacman "BRAG about it" - why would they? why would they be letting us know about their evil plans? it just sounds really dramatic and... inconceivable.

You're also saying that we will be microchipped and nuked into oblivion? "YOU ARE THE TARGET - YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED OR MICROCHIPED AND USED AS A CYBORG SLAVE FREAK !!!

THIS ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN, ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW !!!!" and it's happening right now? i'm fairly sure i haven't been microchipped...

why would the US want to start a nuclear war with Russia? what's in it to gain these people? what do they get out of "slaving" or killing us... it just sounds TOO HOLLYWOOD!

am i missing something here? Could you please tell me why they would so openly admit they are doing these horrible things? Could you tell me why they would bother in the first place?

I really am just confused, but i do find this interesting, don't get me wrong... i just want to find out a bit more about it before i press the X on firefox because i think it's ridiculous if i'm missing out on something...

this really just reminds me of like Dan Brown books and The Matrix and The Terminator and National Treasure... has hollywood gotten to our heads?

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 pm

There is ONE good thing about your post here V3NOM: At least you THINK about it :hello:

BTW: The race specific bioweapons that the nwo want to make "legit" for them to use on us “the civilian population” or as the royal elite call us “common people” can be made to target any series of DNA- This means: Just ONE bioweapon, and you AND your entire family and GENERATION will be gone... Forever !

... Get it `?
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > > LISTEN TO ALEX JONES RIGHT NOW - CLICK HERE < < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

V3NOM

Post by V3NOM » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:41 am

ohh ok i think i get that now... but why would they want to do that? what would be in it for them to wipe out my family or country or whatever? :scratch:

i'm just trying to find out both sides of the argument before i scoff at this for being stupid or whatever

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:25 pm

V3NOM wrote:ohh ok i think i get that now... but why would they want to do that? what would be in it for them to wipe out my family or country or whatever? :scratch:

i'm just trying to find out both sides of the argument before i scoff at this for being stupid or whatever
This is what its all about:

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Goal: Population reduction and control:
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
People who laugh or just doesn´t "believe" things like this, is userly good people: They just refuse to even imagine that anyone can be this evil.

They say "they wouldn´t do that" ONLY because they them SELFS wouldn´t do that !!!

jarv1s

Post by jarv1s » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:50 pm

all humans die anyway if there is no oil anymore

so what do you mean to that argument???

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:12 pm

jarv1s wrote:all humans die anyway if there is no oil anymore

so what do you mean to that argument???
Thats just stupid since no one eat or drink oil :scratch:

And since you spammed this 5 times all over, you will be deleted. Read the rules next time.

V3NOM

Post by V3NOM » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:57 am

To be honest, that doesn't really prove anything.. those stones could have either
1) said something else completely different and the site has just made it up
2) Conspiracy Theorists could have constructed it
3) someone could have made it for a laugh (Ie people making silly time capsules to confused people in the future)

and to that person who made the stupid comment about oil: You're retarded. Humans have lived for 1800-1900 years after christ and however many years before without oil... we would just have a slightly harder life that's all.

and look, seriously there is nothing really to be gained by mass genocide, only much to lose for those people who supposedly plot to do this.. this is starting to look pretty weak to me to be honest. :glare:

V3NOM

Post by V3NOM » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:00 am

Oh by the way i was watching that debate with Obama and McCain or whatever lol i live in australia and guess what i heard? i quote:
"you don't have to say things out loud: if something needs to be done then it needs to be done" - John McCain.

that sounds pretty democratic doesn't it.. :scratch:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:42 am

Please stop posting these stupid and unreleated things V3NOM.

Stay on topic or create your own topic.

V3NOM

Post by V3NOM » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 am

sure. guess this will be the last time you will be hearing from me charlatan :beee:

PaCmAn

Post by PaCmAn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 pm

V3NOM wrote:sure. guess this will be the last time you will be hearing from me charlatan :beee:
Thank you, because these forums are created for serious discussions on the issues and facts and not trying to go like "oh its not so bad, its properly just all fun and games"... Thats what the POPULATION did before ww1, ww2 and ww3- Don´t let them start number 4 on this account.

Know your history, or you are doomed to repeat it. :this: